Thursday, April 4, 2013

Conceptions of a storyline

I'd like to start by saying "Hello".

My name is Will, and I will be updating this blog Mondays, Wed, and Fridays by 3PM EST.
To begin:

I am beginning the work on a fantasy book. I will be looking for backers via Kickstarter and donations. The Kickstarter page will be up in about a week from today's date. Occasionally, I will be posting questions or asking for recommendations from you the readers.

These may be in regards to comments on portions of the story from my book I reveal or "test". These may also be general questions or comments just to get the daily creative juices flowing. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I will, and I know this is going to be fun and frustrating at the same time.

Have a great day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment